- Joint Municipal Purchasing Program
- Submitted Bid Documents
Submitted Bid Documents
1. This is a joint purchasing program developed by Washington County and the Washington County Joint Municipal Purchasing Council.
2. The bid item quantities listed in each bid category are estimates only and the individual municipality reserves the right to purchase any part, all, more, or none of the materials specified.
3. Bids may include all items, or each item may be bid separately.
4. Both plant FOB price and delivered price are to be included for each bid item.
5. Bid prices are to be in effect for a period of one year from the date of the opening of the bid. Effective DOA through April 4, 2024.
6. The participating municipalities themselves will make separate awards to the lowest responsible bidder for each item.
7. Delivery is to be made on five (5) days’ notice from the municipality to the contractor. The successful bidder shall be required to execute a contract with the participating municipalities assuring prompt delivery as directed by an authorized municipal representative and in a manner provided for herein. In the event prompt delivery is not made, the contractor will be held responsible for the difference in cost of materials purchased elsewhere over that specified in the contract.
8. Any questions regarding the enclosed specifications should be directed to Randy Vankirk, Director of Purchasing at (724) 228-6946 at least ten (10) days prior to bid openings. Questions may also be directed to Dalton Thompson, Contract Manager/SR Buyer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Locations for delivered products:
Municipalities – to a location within the municipality requesting products.
Washington County – to one of the following specified locations; Washington County Bridge Department (Washington City); Washington County Building and Grounds Department (Washington City); or one of the Washington County Parks, Ten Mile Creek Park (East Bethlehem Township), Mingo Creek Park (Nottingham Township), or Cross Creek Park (Hopewell Township / Cross Creek Township).
10. Changes to the format will not be accepted, if item specification s are different than as listed, please note this discrepancy in your submission.
Bid Documents - Summer 2023
Summer 2023 Bid Tabulation Master Sheet (Excel File)
Summer 2023 Bid Tabulation Master Sheet (PDF)
Midland Asphalt Materials, Inc.