Military and Overseas Voter Info
You may register to vote and request an official absentee ballot by using the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) available at www.voterspa.com or www.fvap.gov.
You may apply for an absentee ballot by submitting your FPCA by fax to 724-250-6422, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Military personnel and their dependents may request an absentee ballot from this office at any time prior to the election. Citizens residing overseas must request an absentee ballot before 5:00 pm on October 26, 2021. If you submitted an FPCA you must affirm that you mailed your ballot no later than 11:59 pm on November 1, 2021. The County Elections Office must receive your ballot no later than 5:00 pm on November 9, 2021.
If time does not permit you to receive and return an official absentee ballot, you are also entitled to vote using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB). Military electors may also use the FWAB to register to vote and vote simultaneously.
You may use the FWAB to vote for all state and local offices and ballot questions and judicial retention. To vote, refer to page 3 of the FWAB.
- To vote, refer to page 3 of the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot.
- To vote for President/Vice President, U.S. Senator, and/or U.S Representative, complete the "Federal offices" section and write in the name of the candidate of your choice in the space provided to the right of the office.
- To vote for state and local offices, complete the "Non-federal offices" section. For candidate races, write in the name of the office and then either the candidate's name or party on the appropriate line.
- To vote on a ballot question or a judicial retention, complete the "Ballot initiatives or other items" section. For ballot questions, write the short title of the ballot question and then write "Yes" (in favor) or "No" (not in favor) on the line after the short title. For judicial retention, write the name of the judge and then write "Yes" (to retain) or "No" (not to retain) on the line after the judge's name.
- For a listing of the offices and candidates and ballot questions and judicial retentions that will be on the November 2, 2021 ballot click on the link "UMOVA NOTICE" link above.