Military and Overseas Voter Info

If you are a military or overseas civilian and wish to vote please click on this link for instructions:

You may register to vote and request an official absentee ballot by using the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA). You may apply for an absentee ballot by submitting your FPCA by fax to 724-250-6422, or by email to:

You may request an absentee ballot from this office at any time prior to a primary or election. However, if time does not permit you to receive and return an official absentee ballot, you are also entitled to vote using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB). Military electors may also use the FWAB to register to vote and vote simultaneously. You may use the FWAB to vote for a candidate for U.S. Representative (Representative in Congress) as well as candidates for all state and local offices and ballot initiatives.
FWAB Instructions

  • To vote, refer to page 3 of the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot.
  • To vote for President/Vice President, U.S. Senator, Representative/Delegate (Representative in Congress), write in the name of the candidate of your choice in the space provided on TOP of the FWAB.
  • To vote for state and local offices or for ballot initiatives, write the names of candidates in the Addendum section of the FWAB. Under the Office/Ballot Initiative heading, enter the office the candidate is running for or the title of the Ballot Initiative (referendum). Under the Candidate Name, Party Affiliation, or Initiative Vote heading, list the name of the candidate you wish to vote for, or if you are voting on a Referendum question, write “yes” or “no".