2021 Upset - Adjournment Sale
WEB PAYMENTS ARE DISCONTINUED AS OF 4:00 PM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DELINQUENCIES TO PAY TO AVOID SALE EXPOSURE, THEY MUST BE PAID IN THE TREASURER’S OFFICE & REDEEMED IN FULL. THERE IS NO REDEMPTION OF PROPERTY ONCE A PARCEL HAS SOLD.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED FOR THE SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 UPSET SALE: You are already registered for the Adjournment Sale and need not register a second time.
IF YOU WERE BANNED FROM THE SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 UPSET SALE: You are also banned from the November 24, 2021 Adjournment Sale and you are not permitted to register.
IF YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THE SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 UPSET SALE AND WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE NOVEMBER 24, 2021 ADJOURNMENT SALE:
You must have ALL Registration items below to register with our office. All forms are available for download on this website. You will NOT be able to register if you are missing any of the items below:
- $25.00 Registration Fee (Cash Only)
- Bidder Registry Form
- Copy of Photo ID
- Sale Conditions and Instructions
- Affidavit of Bidder (Note: All persons listed on the deed or Bill of Sale must complete an Affidavit.)
- Provide a list of names, business addresses, and phone numbers for all members, officers, managers, and any other persons with any ownership interest or right.
- Provide a printed, valid IRS Form SS-4 which provides the business or LLC EIN Number at the time of registration. See below for example:
As a reminder, you will NOT be able to register for the sale if you do not have all required documentation at the time of registration. If you would like an updated list of properties on the day of the sale, you must pre-pay for your list(s) at the time of pre-registration.
.Download pre-registration documents (PDF .3 MB)
About the Bureau
The Tax Claim Bureau of he Washington County Tax Revenue Department is responsible for collecting delinquent taxes for the county Treasurer, school districts, townships, and boroughs. After collections, the funds are dispersed to the appropriate taxing bodies.
The bureau provides tax information regarding delinquencies to banking institutions, real estate agencies, attorneys, etc., as well as to individuals and title searchers. The bureau conducts tax sales as prescribed by law.