We appreciate when we receive feedback that we can share with the staff. This lets us know we are achieving our mission, which is to give the best possible care to you or your loved one.
These are only a few of the many thank-you's we have received over the years.
- "Our family wants to commend and thank the WCHC for the outstanding care that our Mom received over the last 7+ years. We have had the pleasure of meeting and working with many incredibly passionate and kind caregivers. In this day and age when the news can be filled with horrific and sad images/stories, it is so wonderful that here in darling Washington, Pa. residents of all ages, income levels, physical and emotional challenges can be warm, safe and extremely well cared for by the often unsung heroes who serve others at the Washington County Health Center" – Family of M.S. 2009
- "I left your program on a Thursday and by Friday I was physically back at work. What a testament to the job that you do. While my primary focus was on physical and occupational therapy, I realize that all your departments touched my life." – Resident B.S. 2009
- "We sincerely want to thank you for the wonderful care you provided to our Dad and even our Mom upon Dad’s passing. You are true Angels on earth and we are grateful. " – Family of S.A. 2009
- "I want to express my deepest thanks, appreciation and admiration to your staff. My Mother was admitted to your facility in 2006. I am sure she was difficult sometimes because of her dementia, but your staff took care of my Mom and made her days there as happy as they could be. As she became weaker due to her condition every need she may have had was fulfilled by the staff.
At the end, the head nurse stayed with my Mom as she passed away. He was so wonderful to my family when we arrived. There are no words to express our thanks." – Family of M.D. 2009
- "When I was in the hospital, I was undecided on placement. I heard about the Washington County Health Center by word of mouth and that’s how I chose to come here. I was a little leery at first; going to the facility, but I am glad I did. The nurses, aides, therapist and other staff gave me very good care. They had a nice bedside manner and whenever I rang the bell for help they came. I am well pleased and would recommend the Health Center to anyone. " – Resident M.B.
- "I have been at the Washington County Health Center twice for rehab. Both times I have had good care. The staff have been great and friendly They stop in your room to see if you need anything. I may need another surgery, hopefully not, but if I do I will come back here for therapy." – Resident D.S. 2009